Corporate Wellness Workshop
Self-Care While Working From Home: Immune Health And Full Body Wellness In Unpredictable Times.
The Novel Coronavirus has had an effect on your workplace. Team members have had to negotiate how to remain physically and mentally healthy and ultimately productive while working from home.
The balancing act of being productive while either living with other family members or being completely alone can be stressful and overwhelming.
In the past months many workers have complained about everything from weight gain to isolation.
Whether your team members are juggling family or living alone while working from home, their overall physical, mental and emotional wellness can be improved with simple techniques in nutrition, movement and meditation which will result in greater productivity.
Support their wellbeing by offering my one hour workshop:
Self-Care While Working From Home: Immune Health and Full Body Wellness in Unpredictable Times covers:
- Self-Care While Working From Home: Immune Health and Full Body Wellness in Unpredictable Times covers
- Immune-supportive and anti-inflammatory food recommendations
- Nutrition tips and meal suggestions for reducing hormonal imbalance to improve blood sugar and mood
- Supplement recommendations for immune health
- Daily movement to help support full-body health at home
- The true importance of sleep for mental and physical well being
- Meditation tips for productivity
- How to prioritize play in your life and why this matters
The workshop includes a pdf of recipes and tips, and lifetime access to the webinar.
The workshop will be held via Zoom.
Upcoming webinars include:
- 10 ways to Kick the Sugar Habit
- Meal Planning, Save Time and Money